Flamenco y Vino
It is a pleasure to introduce and guide you through the world of wine and flamenco!
You will experience a night where wine will be paired with flamenco, as the show will be divided into five parts where you will taste five wines. Each wine will be presented by our Wine & Spirit Educator Jennie Thornton and will describe the particular characteristics of the wine. The experts at Casa Flamenca will share why the rhythm and performance are paired with a particular wine. Tapas dining throughout the performance.
This event will have music, dancing and singing paired with Vara wines for a full sensory experience. Ticket price includes performance, pre-selected tapas as well as tastings of five wines paired with the performance.
Limited menu adjustments for dietary restrictions. Please call the Tasting Room at 505-898-6280 after ticket purchase and before Friday 8/26 to discuss your dietary needs.
Doors will open at 6pm. Seating is assigned based on ticket groups. If you would like to sit with a specific group, please purchase the tickets together in one purchase. Maximum of six tickets can be purchased at one time.
- Taste the New Mexico high desert with Vara Spirits
- Vara, Taylor Garrett bring home multiple medals for spirits
- Chef Ruiz participates in Forbes’ Food Predictions for 2022
- Vara to participate in S.T.E.A.M. Nights at the Balloon Museum
- Vara Winery and Distillery appoints Drake McCarthy as new sales director